MOMS Club® of Urbana offers monthly, weekly and seasonal events. Activities are published in our calendar newsletter and organized through our members-only Facebook page. Members are also welcome and encouraged to host and share their own meet ups that bring moms and kiddos together!
Some of our calendar events:
We also offer helping hands to our club mamas in need, providing meals and other aid for moms who recently had a baby, had an illness or death in the family, and/or are in need of assistance.
SERVING THE COMMUNITY
Throughout the year we donate to local charities and organizations in the Frederick and Urbana communities. Various service projects are also organized to help children and families in need. Some of our past projects include:
- Community Blood Drive
- Backpacks with supplies to local schools
- Providing holiday meals to families in need
- Holiday gift giving to local families in need
- Donations to the Urbana Volunteer Fire Department,
Frederick County Sheriff's Department and Urbana Public Library
- Annual Spring Bingo Fundraisers which have supported local foundations and organizations
- Other Charitable Works including: Food Lion donations to Soup Kitchen, Baby Care Kits for the victims of the Haiti earthquake, International MOMS® Club Mother to Mother Fund